This week is fun every year, celebrating our wedding anniversary on March 15th and my birthday on March 18th; this year I turned 30 - thanks for all the birthday love! My parents came into town on St. Patty's Day, and we celebrated with a traditional Ploughman's platter, homemade Irish soda bread and Guinness. I took my birthday off of work, and we went shopping, drank champagne at lunch and went out to Tinderbox for my birthday dinner; hands down the best restaurant in Flagstaff -- so yummy! With mum at dinner:

On March 19th we had a few friends over to the house for a birthday celebration.
Birthday set-up and yummy spread:
My mom made me this collage with pictures from the past 30 years -- amazing!
Some wonderful friends joined in the fun:
Our cutest party guests:
With the birthday kitty:
Jason got me a new Panasonic camera for my birthday...it is fantastic! I had really enjoyed taking pictures over the past year, especially on our many hikes. I am going to be able to take some really cool pictures with this new camera...once I learn how to use it that is! I used it to take some pictures at my birthday party, but I'm not that good at it yet. Luckily, my brother-in-law also got me a guide book about photography, so I can read up before our trip to Hawaii in April.I will post about a recent hike to Sedona soon too. I took the new camera, and got a lot of great shots.
xoxo - Helen
Your hair is adorable!!! Loving the new short cut friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and so glad you got some Mum time in there! :)