10.19.2010

Running Update



Took this picture on Saturday in Buffalo Park (hence the giant Buffalo). As mentioned earlier, Jason and I are training for a 5K December 12th in Phoenix. Minor case of shin-splints aside the training is moving along. I love running in Buffalo Park because it's a dirt trail instead of paved and you get great panoramic views of the San Francisco Peaks. We are up to alternating 8 minute jog with 5 minute walk, making progress every week.

The 5K we plan to participate in supports Toys for Tots and has a Christmas theme. Bearing in mind this is Phoenix in December (average temp. of 66 degrees), any suggestions for some Christmas themed running outfits?

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I say wear reindeer antlers and be done with it. ;) I am sure others are more creative than me but seeing as I post the most comments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jason should bring out The Hoff again. This time on a t-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete