
Last Friday - Tuesday we were in Fort Myers, Florida. Jason flew in from Spain and we met my parents and Richard. We saw Tim for a few moments after his two soccer games. I didn't get any pictures with the stud himself, but took this at Stetson University, outside of Orlando, Fl.

Other than leaving for soccer games we relaxed on the beautiful beach and walked for fresh seafood. The "town" area of Fort Myers Beach was horrible, but we were in a more isolated region of the beach that was clean, quiet and very relaxing.

We ate oysters, shrimp, squid, fish and just about any other seafood we could get our hands on. Outside the "Fish House" after lunch.

Ahhh...

Jason left on Monday morning for a few days in Canada and I came back to Arizona on Tuesday. He came home Thursday night and Maddie and I were SO glad to see him!
Enjoying a relaxing weekend around home-- xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment