10.27.2010

Beers in the Bathtub


Jason got a Mr. Beer brewing kit from Richard for his 30th birthday so we have 12 giant plastic beers fermenting in our spare bathroom. Now all we need is some ice...

The dedicated scientist he is, Jason started a beer brewing log book to track his beer's progress. This batch (his first) should be ready for taste testing at Thanksgiving -- perfect timing!

Jason heads to Boston on Friday for a conference and (on an impulse) I've decided to join him! My friend Maria (also on an impulse) is joining me and we are going to the Clemson v. BC game on Saturday. Boston is my absolute favorite city in the world and I cannot wait for some lobster, lager, fall leaves and football! Jason stays until Wednesday, but I (unfortunately) will come home on Sunday. It is a short trip, but I plan on maximizing my 40 hours in the City on the Hill!

Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment