
We hope everyone had a Happy St. Patrick's Day! Jason and I enjoyed the day with some delicious boiled cabbage (yummm) and Guinness. I wanted to add a few new pictures of Madeline. We have a dining table in our new house, and Maddie has a few new favorite tricks. She waits for us to start cooking dinner, and sits at a seat at the table. She sits there through the whole dinner, as if she's eating dinner with us. She only gets down to momentarily beg for food. She has some serious cat / human / dog complex. Thought those Madeline fans out there would appreciate these pictures.
Also, Jason and I confirmed our tickets for a trip down to S.C. to see Richard graduate. I'll be in town from April 29th, and Jason comes into town on May 7th. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone in S.C.!
Hope everyone had a good St. Pat's Day!
Love,
Helen Jason & Mads
No comments:
Post a Comment