Last weekend my friend Dorlee hosted a baby shower for us. My mom was in town and I'm so glad she was able to join us. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked because we were too busy visiting. It was a really nice afternoon, and I feel so much gratitude for the generosity, thoughtfulness, and care of my family and friends. We even had a few gifts from friends in S.C. and family in England - what a special surprise!
Here I am with the wonderful group of ladies:
Thank you to my dear friend Dorlee for hosting the shower. Although I don't have my family with me in Flagstaff, I have some really top-notch dear, dear friends that I am so thankful for. This baby will surely always feel surrounded by love and community.
Luckily my mom was around to help me start to organize the influx of baby things. We've got some things to put together this weekend, clothes to wash and ready, and I need to finish a couple sewing projects to finish up the baby's room. We are even thinking of trying to put together the car seat this weekend and take it for a spin! So looking forward to the long Memorial Day weekend to relax, sleep, and continue getting things ready for Baby H.
I wanted minimalist too but babies know what they're doing
ReplyDelete