8.11.2010

The Family



My family came into town last Friday and stayed for a long weekend. We only had one rainy day out of four and spent our time doing what we do best: eating, talking and laughing. We also had time to visit Sunset Crater & Wupatki National Monument, catch a movie and aimlessly wander around town.

Sunset Crater:


Mum taking a little rest in the shade:


Brunch at Martanne's:




Arizona Cardinals come to NAU campus each summer for preseason. Richard & Tim watching practice last Friday afternoon:


Richard rented a Tahoe so we could all drive around together. I was designated driver; I felt like a soccer mom taking my kids to practice. Here are all the boys riding in back on our way to Sunset Crater:

I miss my family so much some days and it was awesome to have all four Baileys--Mum, Dad, Rich & Tim in town together.

We are in town this weekend catching up on laundry and deflating air mattresses -- Happy Friday to all!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment