7.23.2010

Vegas Baby, Vegas!!

With Orientation over my summer schedule can begin; after Jason and I got back from Massachusetts / Rhode Island I started working 4 10 hr. days per week, which means I have 3 day weekends. Last weekend my friend Sonia and I took a road trip to Las Vegas to celebrate her birthday. Despite the 115 degree heat we had an absolute blast -- Vegas is the ultimate adult playground. Here are a few pictures...

All dressed up:


Ceiling in the Bellagio:


More Bellagio...this display changes often so it is always worth a visit.


Happy hour in the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris. Great views of the strip.


We stayed at Monte Carlo, but walked up and down the strip visiting all the major casinos and shops. We did so much walking and dancing my feet still hurt on Tuesday!

Couple Restaurants we enjoyed:
http://www.mesagrill.com/lasvegas/
http://www.nynyhotelcasino.com/restaurants/restaurants_ilfornaio.aspx

Jason just got back from a short business trip to Dallas, TX -- he got to take in a Rangers game while he was there. We're trying a new grill recipe tonight for steak; I'll share if it comes out well.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to our friends Jimmy & Caroline Hartley; William Hartley was born last Saturday, 8 lb. 2 oz. and absolutely adorable! I've already bought tickets to go see Caroline and William in August...oh and you too, Jimmy;)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment