11.15.2009

Update on Maddie

This has been a slower week, so I gathered some different pictures of Maddie we took recently for all those Maddie fans out there. Overall, Maddie is still her same old talkative, social self. She is getting a little more anxious in her old age; we can't leave her alone for more than 2 days or she starts tearing the house up. Luckily, we've got some friends out here who check on her when we're gone. Here is a picture of her in her Clemson bandanna, ready for the game.

I found her one day recently snuggled up with my pajamas on the bed. I can't leave anything on the bed or she'll settle in for a nap.

Her 1st favorite napping spot, Jason's lap

And, my favorite picture, Maddie sneaking into a snack bag of Quavers (crisps Jason brought home from England for me). She can't resist a cheese flavored snack!

Jason was in Delaware this week Sunday - Thursday. I was busy with enrollment; lots of panicked emails / calls / visits from students trying to get into classes. We didn't do much this weekend; I had to work Saturday morning at Discover NAU, talking with prospective students and parents, so we just had dinner Friday night at a pizza place down the street. Saturday we went to a going away party for a woman Jason works with. While we were walking to the party, I snapped this picture of Jason with the mountain in the background. You can see the snow that is already settling in the peaks.


Sunday we just bummed around the house. Not much planned for next week; trying to stay warm, and pumped to put the Christmas tree up next weekend:)

1 comment:

  1. Maddie fan here, absolutely love the pictures. Bring her with.

    ReplyDelete