6.08.2009

T - I - G - E - R - S!!

Jason made it home safely from Chicago on Thursday, and I played housewife, cooking him pork chops and pepper kabobs on the grill for dinner. On Friday, I was busy with Orientation, and Jason caught up on work in the office. He was pretty exhausted from his trip; here you can see he and Maddie enjoying some naps on the couch at about 8:30 pm Friday night -- our Friday nights are getting pretty lame!

From BBALL


Saturday morning I went to my first spin class at the gym, and can officially report that it isn't that bad. Other than a sore toosh, and some pretty horrible music selections from our instructor, spin was a great workout, and a good way to start the day! We headed down to Phoenix Saturday afternoon to watch Clemson's baseball team play ASU. After a few pitchers and too much food at Four Peaks Brewery, we went to the game. Our seats were standing room only, and after 5 innings we took a cab back to the hotel to watch the remaining (disappointing) 4 innings in the bar. Here are 2 pictures we shot just after the sun went down. The first is a self-portrait, and the second is a picture of Barry Bonds (I am sure you can guess who took that one).

From BBALL


From BBALL


On Sunday we did some shopping in Phoenix, and I dropped Jason off at the airport for his flight to Copenhagen. He flew Phoenix direct to London, and caught a flight from London to Copenhagen. He called this morning at about 9am to say he made it to Copenhagen, and it was already past 9pm there. He has a meeting tomorrow, and will fly back Thursday. I'll be occupying my time with more orientation this week, taking classes at the gym, and a birthday party Wednesday night for a friend at work.

I am off to finish laundry and clean up before heading to yoga in a bit. Much love to Mary Beth and Adam -- she's almost here:) Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. awww...thanks for the shout out! emily appears to be nice and comfy in her little home. ;) I was going also comment that there is nothing worse than bad music in spin class...hopefully good music will be there next time, I think it really helps with motivation.

    ReplyDelete