4.23.2009

Randomness

I just got back from yoga, and wanted to do a quick post before I head out to tutor. We had been up to some random shenanigans this week; pictures are below. We can't wait until heading to Vegas tomorrow...lots of pictures will definitely follow on Sunday.
Here is a picture of Jason reading the manual and testing the grill for its first firing on Sunday
From My Documents

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that mum was reteaching me to knit, and I've been hard at work on baby hats for all my expecting friends. Here is a completed hat. I am getting faster, and messing up less, but I can say thank god for You Tube...do you believe they have knitting how-to videos?
From My Documents

We also went to our neighborhood park Tuesday night for a gathering for Mary Hampton's birthday. It was nice hanging out, and when people were chasing kids around, Jason and I hung out with Will. Here is a picture of us below.
From My Documents


Jason's trip to San Jose was canceled on Monday because the surgery was canceled (apparently that happens a lot). He was half way to Phoenix when he found out, but luckily not on the plane! I started "reverse shadowing" appointments at NAU, where an advisor sits in on a session with a student, and as of yesterday I am meeting my own students...very exciting!

I am heading out to tutor now, and then meeting a friend for dinner downtown. Shout out to Monica and Ryan...GOOD LUCK...my fingers are crossed for that baby to hurry up!

XOXO
Helen & Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment