5.10.2014

Quite busy lately...


Rock n Roll baby. Arctic Monkeys T.  One of M's favorite band's, second of course to Pharrell

First Easter egg hunt @ Country Club.   She wasn't too interested in the egg hunting, but more interested in the balloons and wandering onto the golfing green...curious as always.

A bout of sickness meant a lot of cuddles...

Easter weekend naps.  I call this the "sleeping beauties" shot.

Easter bunny outfit.  We went for pancakes as Brandy's and daddy took Miriam to the park.  I hosted a wedding shower for a good friend who is getting married in June.


Not only have Jason and I been traveling, but I am in the midst of a big project at work that takes me to campus about once a week.  Miriam usually goes with me.  On this day, we stopped to check out the trees on our walk from the parking garage.  Miriam noticed sticks on the ground and said "uh oh...fix!"  She proceeded to pick up the sticks and try to put them back on the tree...my little tree hugger.  Miriam is very independent and usually likes to walk rather than use her stroller or a shopping cart.  I generally oblige her, but for her safety (and my sanity) we use her backpack buddy Charlie.  He has a "tail" that's a leash so I can keep one hand on her at all times.  Thankfully she LOVES Charlie!

Weather is getting warmer, which means walks every morning.  This day we went to the "duck park".  Disclaimer: this is an EMPTY coffee cup she's sipping on.  I've learned to get an extra coffee cup and fill it with water...she loves it.

Another walk, this time in our all time favorite, Buffalo Park.  She usually lets me walk her in the BOB for about 1.5 miles and then likes to walk the last quarter mile.

Dubuque, IA for Wedding #1

Greenville, SC for Richard & Lauren's wedding shower. It was a surprise for Richard that I was going, but he ended up surprising me at the airport after showing up at my parent's hotel!

Jason and Miriam had 2 weekends of Daddy-Daughter dates.  They went for a ride on Thomas the Tank Engine, ate ice cream, & played in the park!
At 21.5 months, Miriam is mostly a very happy, loving, silly, curious, serious little love.  She is VERY chatty and says a lot of "pees" (please) and "fank you" (thank you) now.  When she's thinking what to eat she says "mmmm how 'bout banan (banana)?" If you suggest an alternative she'll say "mmmm no" or "mmmm o-k".  Maddie is #1 in her book always.  She says "hi Naddie" anytime she comes in the room, and if she can't find her she says "where's naddie? Naddie! Naddie!" When she finds her she says "Der she is!"  She love to call everyone silly (silly mama, silly dada, silly Naddie, silly baby...) and laughs, laughs, laughs all the time.  In this picture above she was sporting 5 hair bows (one just wasn't enough) and gave me a big "CHEEEEEESE" when I asked to take her picture.  
Love that face:)

No comments:

Post a Comment