One of my favorite rooms in the house, Miriam's room:
Living room. Looking from the middle of the house.
This is the middle of the house, looking from the front door. There are big picture windows at the back and front of this room; it's always flooded with light.
Miriam's bathroom.
A baby in the sink...
A few random shots of the week. I promise I didn't pose this with my eyes shut, just happened to be blinking! Miriam got a new owl towel for her birthday, she always gives me the sweetest hug when I wrap her up after her bath.
We took Madeline for her vet visit this week. Doc says she looks amazing for 16; still got lots of life in her. Miriam was in absolute heaven, dogs and cats everywhere. In this shot we were waiting for our appointment, and Miriam was squealing. She was so excited / thought it was hilarious that the cat was in the bag.
One shot of the back yard, our favorite spot in the house right now. Miriam is enjoying walking in the grass & watching the birds.











No comments:
Post a Comment