5.22.2013

Mama and Me


Miriam started sleeping through the night a couple weeks ago, and while I was pretty happy to get a full night's sleep for the first time in 10 months, something strange happened.  I missed her.  Silly right?  I missed our middle of the night nursing sessions and cuddles.  It's rare she lets me cuddle her other than night time now a days.  In a weepy mama moment, I looked through all of her pictures on my phone while she slept soundly down the hall.  I reflected on how much by baby had grown, but I also noticed that we only had like 2 photos of she and I together. Unacceptable.  So, I had Jason take a few in our back yard as we were out the door to Phoenix.  I LOVE this picture.  I can look at it at night when I miss her and smile:) 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing and she is the cutest:) I felt the same way when E started sleeping through as well. And we also have NO photos of me with her...it was my only mother's day wish!

    ReplyDelete