2.26.2013

We Are In!!

As of this Saturday we are in the new house! It looks kinda like this:


Lots of organizing, & decorating in my future. Truth be told, those are a couple of my favorite things, so lots of fun for me:)  Not as much fun is unpacking boxes, but we have at least tackled items to cook, clean ourselves, and change baby diapers, so we'll survive. I will post lots of pictures once it's internet respectable.

It's been a while since I posted about Miriam. She is becoming more active by the day and loves constant attention from mama (or anyone really).  M is sitting like a champ, still shoving everything in her mouth, and enjoying rolling around and scooting on her back more.  She's even made a few attempts to pull herself up, but not quite there yet.  Still has me up at least twice a night, but we are slowly learning her evolving sleep preferences, no surprise, she likes it how she likes it and no other way (she is her mother's daughter after all:))

One of her favorite things to do is go out! Restaurants, other people's houses, shops, it doesn't matter. As long as she can explore other people's stuff and get attention, she puts on the charm and has a great time.  That's nice for me because I love getting out during the day.

Here are a bunch of pictures to make up for my lack of posting in the past month!

Yogurt is messy

Bundled up for a walk outside

Wearing her Valentine's Day outfit from Grandma Hemmer

Let's move some boxes!!

Helping mommy pack

:)

:):)

Just chillin'...

BFFs

Selfie!

Yup, I'm good at sitting now!! Check me out!

Playing with daddy's socks is funny

Prunes!!

Relaxing with mommy after an exhausting day moving.  

Leave me alone, I'm reading!

Sweet girl







No comments:

Post a Comment