12.03.2012

My First Cereal!

I didn't really have a plan on when to start solids with Miriam. I'd always heard 6 months, but our pediatrician said we could start now, so we thought why not?!  Maybe it will help her feel more full and sleep better (maybe grasping at straw there, but willing to try about anything for more sleep - haha).  We started her on Happy Bellies Organic Oatmeal cereal.  Most of it ended up on her bib, but she was smiling as she ate and seemed pretty content with the few drops that made it to her belly!  We will keep trying every morning and keep easing our way into it.  So far, so good!

Trying it for the first time!

Ok, not too sure what to think about this...

Content:)
I've been packing like a mad woman for a few days in Phoenix and then 10 days in South Carolina.  Tim graduates from college in a couple of weeks and I was determined that Miriam and I would be there to watch him walk across the stage. Packing for a couple of weeks away with a 4 month old is like organizing a military operation (my god, she uses a lot of "stuff" everyday!).  We head out on Wednesday to Phoenix and then on her first flight Sunday.  Think good thoughts for us for a smooth and safe trip; I'll post lots of pictures and updates when we return!

No comments:

Post a Comment