Miriam has been going through another growth spurt, which means a lot of eating, eating, eating, and a dog tired mommy. We did manage to have some fun though too this past week. Miriam's new tricks are dribbling, babbling, giggling, and sucking on her fingers. She's been nicknamed Ms. Wigglebottoms because she loves to wiggle her bum and raise her hips on her mat; practicing her moves to roll over. I am amazed everyday how quickly she's developing and changing. We think she's starting to look more like Jason everyday, do you agree?
Meeting my friend Abby at the Zacharias' house for Clemson game. Go Tigers!
My other favorite team; Go Pack Go! Ok Daddy, I also like the Patriots, too (but I pooped all over that onesie and mommy needs to make me a new one!)
Watching football with daddy. We love watching T.V. together.
Hanging out with mommy on Saturday morning.
I'm bundled up for my fall walk in the park!
Let's go get some pumpkins
Picking out pumpkins.








No comments:
Post a Comment