9.10.2012

7 weeks and growing



Miriam turned 7 weeks yesterday.  I'm falling more in love everyday!



She watched (slept through) her first Clemson game last Saturday and celebrated daddy's 32nd birthday.



Again, sleeping through football this weekend.  We'll have to work on this:



Showing off her cute new headband:



What a difference a few seconds can make...































Random acts of cuteness:
Hanging out in my Boppy

Watching mommy make her morning coffee.  She seems a lot nicer after she drinks that stuff!

Snuggling with mommy in the morning

Just relaxing in my bouncer

Arrrrgh I'm a pirate!  Mommy made me this great headband, but I think it's cooler as an eye patch!

So sweet:)

"Ok mom, enough with the pictures! This is embarrassing!"



From about 3 weeks ago -- WOW -- you can really see how much she's changed and grown!



And my favorite, her first smiley picture. She gave me her first smile last week after a fresh diaper change and snuggle. She's becoming more engaging and smiley everyday; mama's reward for many sleepless nights and epic cry-fests.



How can you not adore this face?!




No comments:

Post a Comment