7.11.2012

Almost there...

...and baby cannot get here quick enough for me! I've been putting off a new post because I wanted to include a picture, but I'm not sure I want an internet record of these final days so you'll have to just imagine how huge I am! 

Last week Tuesday was my last day of work and it was really good timing.  Very bittersweet day clearing out my office (3 years of office clutter is quite a lot) and saying goodbye to my teammates and co-workers, but I am so thankful that I just have to rest and relax everyday in preparation for labor.  I've done a few things around the house and frozen some meals for our first week with baby, but also taken a nap everyday and gotten plenty of rest.  Daily yoga and meditation are keeping me calm and focused.

I feel like we are getting closer everyday - irregular contractions, a lot of pressure, nausea and back pain - hoping it speeds up soon and baby H comes early.  The sooner I can get that baby in my hands and have the ability to bend over again, the better!

For the record, Jason is a wonderful partner in this journey.  As we speak he's cooking me a delicious dinner and has taken over the heavy lifting, bending, and a lot of cleaning.  I'm so thankful for him!

My 39 week update is tomorrow so I'm hoping for some good news that we are getting closer to D-Day.  Once baby does get here we'll send some text messages and update Facebook for sure.  Blog posting will probably come later with lots more pictures and details!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update friend...hoping baby H comes sooner rather than later for you. :) Can't wait to see pics of your wee little one.

    ReplyDelete