3.27.2012
4th and 31
No, it's not a football down; it was our 4th Anniversary and my 31st Birthday a couple weeks ago. Jason and I exchange traditional wedding anniversary gifts, which forces us to be creative sometimes. This year wasn't too tough for him though, it was flowers and fruit. He got me these beautiful flowers, and I made him a fruit tart and some and flowers out of slim jims - quite a hit.
We went to Prescott, AZ over my birthday weekend, checked out the town and had lunch at The Lone Spur Cafe. It was a surprisingly good lunch. The picture above is outside the cafe in their "jail".
Prescott has a really fun street called "Whiskey Row" where a lot of college kids and bikers go to party. We hope to partake of the fun sometime post baby. It was St. Pat's day and there were plenty of revelers enjoying themselves.
I also got these wonderful flowers from Jason's brother, Kurt, and his girlfriend Kasia.
My house really smelled yummy for a few days with all those flowers. I also got some great gifts from my friends and family. We got about 1 ft. of snow on my birthday, so I watched Netflix episodes of "Friday Night Lights" and let my hubby cook me lots of yummy food. Icing on the cake is that the Monday after was a snow day!
We also had another addition to the baby's room, the crib! Jason worked his butt off on my birthday in between cooking and shoveling to put together this gorgeous crib. I'm so in love and it looks great. Next up is shelves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment