I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. As of this weekend, our holiday decorations are finally all packed up and back in the garage until next year. Each year when I have to clean up the decorations I ask myself, "Is this really necessary next year?" and next year I unpack it all again.
We went to my parents' house in Greenville for a few days. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the eating, sleeping, and general laziness that I participated in. We had a great time. Here are some pictures...
 |
| With Caroline and William in Abbeville |
 |
| Dad and Tim at High Cotton, Greenville, SC |
 |
| Aren't my parents cute? |
 |
| Family picture Downtown Greenville, SC, Christmas Eve |
 |
| Christmas is very tiring |
 |
| Cooking Christmas breakfast |
 |
| Merry Christmas, Chazzz!! |
 |
| Opening gifts |
 |
| In Asheville, NC on Boxing Day |
 |
| Less respectable side of the table, Asheville, NC, Boxing Day. |
After Christmas we headed up to Massachusetts to visit with Jason's family. It was the worst travel experience to date for me getting from Greenville, SC to Seekonk, MA (way of Atlanta, Boston and a rental car), but we were thankful to make it there in one piece. I completely forgot my camera the day we spent time playing with our nieces, which was a bummer because I planned on getting some pictures of how much they have grown. We had a wonderful time spending time with them and the rest of Jason's family. Here is a picture of Jason with his 2.5 lb. lobster at the Grist Mill the night before we headed home.
We also played some "Just Dance" for Wiii...check out Jason's You Tube debut:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdnn6QB1mpA
2012 is looking to be a very exciting year for the Hemmers; our family will grow by 1 on July 19! I am 13 weeks pregnant and things are changing everyday. Most of you know that this has been a long journey for Jason and I to get to this point and we are completely over the moon. It is hard to believe that is 6 months we will get to see our sweet baby's face (who currently is about the size of a lime!). I will keep you all updated on this exciting new chapter.
Happiness and good fortune to you for 2012!
So stinking excited for the two of you!!! Can't wait to keep up with you all via the blog! Here's to virtually "meeting" baby Hemmer this year!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Helen, nice to be able to see updates love yas
ReplyDelete