
So if you remember from some earlier posts I set a goal to run a 5K by the end of the year. It took me four months of gradually increasing my running after work and building my confidence, but I finished the Jingle Bell 5K in Phoenix this past Saturday! (And I ran...ok jogged...the whole way!!) Everyone asks my time...let me just say it was slow enough to finish behind more than 1 Phoenix retiree. Jason ran the race also and was gracious enough to run with me, although he could have gone much faster. He won major husband points that day:)
We are packing and getting ready for our Holiday tour through Boston, Providence, and South Carolina. Can't wait to see family and friends, indulge in delicious holiday foods and relax. It's been another eventful year for both Jason and I; we are grateful to see it slow down, if only for 1 week. We'll be back to Flagstaff to ring in the New Year. We'll be sure to post lots of pictures when we return. Happy and safe Holidays to all!!
XOXO - Helen, Jason & Maddie
yay!!! Congrats friend!! :) That is awesome, now you truly are a Flagstaff person!
ReplyDeleteGot your Christmas Card and it was beyond cute. Yay for Maddie in her wonderful Christmas sweater! Made me smile and miss you!!
Hugs friend, and Merry Christmas!