![]() |
| From Around Flagstaff |
Sunday brought beautiful weather to Flagstaff, so we had a couple of friends over for an afternoon cookout. Our friends Amy, James, Heather, Greg, and Heather & Greg's two kids, Max and Jane came over to enjoy our newly spruced backyard, and fire up the grill. Jason was master of the grill, cooking up some delicious pork tenderloin, chicken, and steaks -- his grilling got rave reviews. Here he is hard at work...
![]() |
| From Cookout |
It took two engineers to get the blow-up kiddie pool going (which was hilarious), but once going, it was a hit with Max and Jane (as you can see above!). Madeline was a hit, and found two new best friends in the kids. Here is Max following her around "talking" to her in cat language -- so cute.
![]() |
| From Cookout |
We have a lot in common with the two couples, and enjoyed making the most of our backyard on a great Sunday. It's the beginning of what we hope is a great summer!
I made a slide show of a few more pictures of us hanging out in the yard.
Work is fairly steady for Jason and I this week. I did move into my own office space today though, which was very exciting! I am slowly starting to feel like I know what is going on, and when orientation begins next week, I'll be meeting with a whole slew of students -- can't wait! Jason has a few trips planned, one to Chicago, and another to Copenhagen in the next couple of weeks. He is VERY excited about the up-coming three-day weekend (yay!) and we've got a great UFC to look forward to this weekend too.
If anyone wants to get out of the humidity, come visit!
XOXO Helen & Jason



No comments:
Post a Comment