
This past week has been a very busy one for the Hemmer household. My (Helen's) mum came to visit on Saturday, and on the same day Jason flew out to Germany for his first big trip with Gore. It was great having my mom here while Jason was gone, and we did some shopping, eating, and drank plenty of red wine by the fire:) Mom also taught me to knit -- I'm not too bad! We also took a day trip to Sedona, Arizona, which is about 40 minutes down the mountain from Flagstaff. It is famous for the beautiful Red Rocks, and it's mythical vortex powers. We had a great drive through the Red Rocks, and checked out a church that was built directly into the mountains. Below is a picture of us outside the church with Red Rocks in the background. Jason hopes he is here for her next trip. I'll let Jason fill you in on Germany...
Ahhh yes, Germany. I traveled to Munich for my first official business trip, and it just so happened to be Carnival time there, which is basically Germany's version of Mardi Gras. The locals dress up in costumes and hit the streets with beer and wine in hand. SO, in addition to working hard during the trip, I also had the opportunity to sample many local Bavarian brews and delicacies, most of which begin with the word "Schweine".
Love,
Helen & Jason
![]() |
| From With Mum |

No comments:
Post a Comment